Samstag, 22. Mai 2010

the early bird gets the worm

Normally i stick to that phrase, no matter in which content, particularly on weekends when it's all about fleamarkets. Today i had to make an exception and "sleep in"  until half past seven, cause my two lovely kitten wont let me sleep since the first sunbeam reached the windows - which is around five o clock these days....  despite that i was lucky enough to find something nice at the local fleamarket:
I'm curious to see if the barometer is still working... if not it's still a nice decoration
And i just put all my stuff from my old (boring black plastic) wallet into this new nicely coloured leather purse and it´s even better organized than my old one!
Today it´s the first sunny day since at least a week of rain and cloudy skies so i´ll have to do my laundry fast and then get out in the sun!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Keine Kommentare: