I arrived in Vienna two days ago after driving two whole days... cooked coffee during the drive (i do not have a license so i´m always the co-driver) and could not get sleep until 3 am, since i never drink coffee usually....
The weather here is quite cold and cloudy, which i´m really not used to after spending one month in spain and portugal where it practically never rains and you have about 40°C every day...
I would want to present all the impressions from the trip in this blog, so i´ll post the best photos in some posts...
so here we go....
at the train from vienna to styria
old house in France... we took a shower in front of it
the first time in my life at the atlantic coast...near Bordeaux
Lisa cooking lunch in the bus... we always ate delicious veggies^^
Lisa playing with her fire-pois (10sec exposure)
During the trip i had a lot of time to make up my mind about some things and so i came back home with a lot of goals and stuff i want to do....
here are some of them:
* reduce garbage
* buy less new clothes
* sew more own stuff
* make waistbags and jewellery to sell on next years trip
* drive with my boyfriends quad before he sells it
* get my driving license (finally!!!)
* get more plants for my flat :) i want it to be a jungle!
* use cold months for creative work and studying
* mushrooming... i love penny buns!
* get out of the city!